We strive to provide a first-class service to all our customers. However, there may be an occasion when you are not happy with the service that you have received.
If you have any queries, suggestions or complaints:
- In the first instance, if you wish to complain about our services, please speak to a member of staff who will try to sort things out for you directly,
or will put you in touch with someone who can help. You can contact us by letter, fax, email or telephone:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 07759597618 or 07983717964 or 01773 824070
- Fax: 01773 300474
- Letter: 1 Grangewood Drive, Milford, Belper, Derbyshire DE56 0RW
- If you send your complaint by email or post, we will aim to send an initial acknowledgement of receipt of a complaint within 10 working days and a full response to complaints within 21 working days of receipt. If we cannot respond fully within 21 working days, we will keep you informed on the progress of our investigation.
- We will try to put things right the first time, but if you are not satisfied with the way your complaint is handled and wish to take the matter further see the next item.
- If you are still dissatisfied having followed all the stages of our internal complaints procedure, you may apply to the Competent Person Scheme below with who we are a member. They will carry out an independent investigation of your complaint. Please write to the following address or use the telephone, fax or email details below;
Competent Person Scheme Details:
PO Box 26332
Ayr, KA7 9BJ