Are you looking for a room to relax or maybe a room to spend time with friends and family? A specially designed conservatory will bring a new dimension to your home.
We supply and fit a range of conservatories. These include:
- Edwardian/Georgian - a square fronted conservatory with a ridge central in the roof
- Gable - an edwardian shaped conservatory that does not slope back at the front of the conservatory, leaving a triangular shaped window frame to the front elevation
- Victorian - a bay fronted conservatory with a ridge central in the roof, normally with three or occasionally five segments at the front
- Lean-to - a conservatory with a single slope for a roof
- P shaped - a combination shaped conservatory usually made with a lean-to at the side of a victorian or edwardian shaped conservatory
Your roof choices are glass or polycarbonate. You may decide to add solar controlled glass - this keeps the conservatory cool in summer and warm in winter! There is even a self-cleaning glass option too!
Here are a selection of conservatories. Click on any picture to see a larger version.